Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Bringing Nature into the Bedroom

Aren't these duvet covers beautiful?
 

While I was browsing on Offbeat Home (one of my favorites!) I came across these and spiraled into a covetous 20 minutes on Amazon looking at these beautiful designs from DENY Designs. Some of these seem to be a little too busy for a calm bedroom, but just look at this fish! Wouldn't it be perfect for a bit of an aquatic guest bedroom?




And what about this playful elephant with rose blooms?

I don't think they would fit into our current decor - and in fact I think they'd have to be the centerpiece for a bedroom, not just an accent - but I'm definitely bookmarking these for future reference!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments only please!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...