Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Guava!

If you live in a part of the world that has delicious pear-like (but not as sweet!) guavas easily available, count yourself lucky. I usually only get a bite of the green jems when I visit India while guavas are in season. So while I was wandering around Chinatown on a quest for lychees (sadly I didn't find any that looked very good - I guess lychee season is pretty much over), I was thrilled to come across guavas too! Although these were nowhere near the deliciousness that is an Indian guava, hey, close enough.

And when you get a guava, you gotta eat it Indian style - sprinkled with sea salt and chili powder.

 



Okay okay you can eat it sprinkled with some chat masala too I guess. Excuse me now while I go snarf down the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments only please!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...