Tuesday, December 17, 2013

All I want for Christmas is...


It's that time of year again! Time to get on some cheery pajamas and blast some good ol' Christmas music, time to put up a little urban Christmas tree - hey you gotta make some compromises for apartment living...


And time to wrap up some gifts!

And if, like me, you're scrambling with some last minute Christmas shopping, here are a few quick 'n easy reccos that'll make it seem like you spent forever and a day thinking up the perfect gift for your favorite someone.


For your favorite little kid a burst of bright color for cold grey days:



For the tween or teenager in your life (although I'll keep my thoughts about the third book to myself...because of the old adage about saying nothing if you have nothing good to say - but it's a thing - they'll love it!):


For your favorite adult who knows the importance of a pre-warmed bed on a cold snowy night:


For your favorite adult who chooses to travel to warmer destinations instead:


I'd give you some more recommendations, except I need to go do some more shopping myself! But maybe you can find some more ideas here - happy holidays everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments only please!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...