Saturday, March 14, 2015

Adorable tooth pillows

If I were a tooth-losing-age kid, I would totally want these tooth fairy pillows by Mighty Twenty...


Tooth fairy pillows! Who would'a thunk! They've got a little pocket to put in your tooth (and the pile of cash the tooth fairy would leave you of course) and everything! 


As someone who always wanted a pet elephant as a child (even then I realized it was futile to ever voice this desire, for I only ever wanted a baby elephant and it would be way too big for me once it grew up...I was a rational child, you see), I find this pillow adorable!



Do you have a tooth-losing-age kiddo in your vicinity? Now you know what to get for their next birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments only please!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...